Thursday, June 26, 2014

Caution


Hi, we haven’t met yet.  But…I’m just a bit older, a bit more mature, with more life ahead of me….I want to tell you some things that will help you along the way…….

Laugh….Laugh hard…Laugh until your stomach aches, laughs until you can’t smile anymore.  Proverbs 17:22  A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Finish….Finish what you start…don’t get discouraged, you can do it, I believe in you.  Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than its beginning, and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Accomplish…You made an accomplishment! I’m proud of you…and even though no one will ever tell you. I’m telling you. I’m proud of you.  Philippians 3:14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Love…..Don’t abuse yourself, and misuse yourself, value yourself, take pride in you. Even though you were never told you were loved.  I love you….The Lord loves you. Proverbs 19:8 whoever gets sense loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will discover good.

Pray…. I know that you don’t have anyone to talk to…but pray…The Lord is with you and he hears your cries. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing,

Read your Bible….You can’t go at this life alone….You need guidance…Read the word, your soul needs it. Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Cry….Don’t hold it in, don’t bottle it up. Let it out. Because that anger will harm you in the future.  Psalm 30:5 Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Forgive….Forgive those who have done wrong to you, don’t let those feeling linger. Give it to God.  Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Be confident….You are perfect just the way you are….You are beautiful…..Although no one will ever tell you. You are. Psalm 139:14 I praise you, because I am wonderfully made; wonderful are your works! My very self you know.

You don’t have to be the best….Don’t sweat trying to be the best at everything. Do the best you are capable of and know it and own it. 1 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth

Be courageous….Be bold, be fearless… Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Be YOU….Because there’s only one you and that’s good enough. 1 Samuel 16:7 For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”


I am YOU and that was me….

I am no longer fearful of what lies ahead of me. Because I walk by faith not by sight. I put my life in the hands of the mighty one, my savior Christ Jesus.  I used to feel alone, but my God never left me.  1 john 4:4 "Greater is he that is in me, than he who is in this world."

I was being taught valuable lessons at a young age.....although they didn't feel valuable at that present time. I am stronger, I am loved, and I know he is proud of me and I have his happiness in me. Galatians 2:19:20 "It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me"

Turn your trials in triumphs.







No comments:

Post a Comment