Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Transformation Tuesday











I get asked a lot how did I lose so much weight?  The answer that I give is always the same.  Diet change and I added exercise.  Different types of exercise too.  I found that changing my body was much more monumental in my life that I could have ever imagined,  It took me not only on a new physical journey, but it took my on a journey to gaining confidence and a strong spiritual life as well.  Change is hard, with change your not comfortable, your always uncomfortable.  However; it's well worth it.  We only have one body, one mind one spirit, and we need to take care of all three equally.

 As a parent I want more than anything to teach my kids that they are worth taking care of.  That they shouldn't put themselves on the back burner. I want to teach them that in order to take care of others well they need to care for themselves first.  Physically, emotionally and spiritually .

You are worth it. Take care of you.  If your still here on this earth still breathing you are needed for something.


Happy Tuesday!



75 lbs down and counting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment